Moon Dust Press is
Moon Dust Press is hiring! We’re seeking a magical new team member to take over fulfillment and distribution—a shipping sorceress, if you will. You’ll manage every aspect of order fulfillment, from monitoring incoming orders to processing returns and customer service.
- Tracking orders from Amazon Seller Central, the Moon Dust Press website, and wholesale customers via ShipStation
- Fulfilling orders in a timely, efficient manner including wrapping, packaging, labeling, and post office drop offs
- Keeping HQ stocked with shipping supplies like mailers, tape, and labels
- Noting inventory levels and working with owner to determine reorder dates for current titles
- Processing returns and providing online customer service when shipping related issues arise
You’re someone who:
- Wants to work for a small, witch owned business
- Loves children’s books and wants to learn more about independent publishing
- Is looking for part time work (6-10 hours a week) with a flexible schedule
- Feels comfortable working for a home based business with kids and animals
- Can commute to South Austin (78744)
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Job Opening". Please note this position is on a 1099 basis and compensation begins at $18/hour. Thank you!
Moon Dust Press is committed to building an inclusive and diverse team, brought together by a love of children’s literature. We encourage applicants of any race, gender identity, age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or religion to apply for open positions with equal opportunity.
NOTE: There is additional opportunity for the right candidate to split time between Moon Dust Press and one of our partner businesses if you are interested in doubling the hours as listed for this position.